The changes in sex that occur over the years are quiet, unpredictable, and sometimes problematic for both men and women. For this reason, we have taken care to provide you with information on the alterations in your body from the age of 30 with the aim of making you aware of their existence and learning how to manage them.
Most people become more flexible over time. and regularly views sexuality with maturity.
Either for lived experiences, for what they have seen or learned from third parties, or because they are aware that many taboos become only obstacles to their enjoyment. You reach that age with some experience that facilitates intimate sexual performance.
Here we discuss the changes that occur in sex once you hit your 30s.
Sex in 30-year-old men
By the third decade of life, testosterone levels decline, which comes to reduce the sexual drive; this is related to lifestyle, responsibilities and stress level. However, this does not mean that all men will have less sex by the age of 30 or that they will no longer be interested in it. There is simply a tendency to slow down, compared to yours sexual activity in the earlier stages.
In general terms it can be said that by turning 30 a man can:
- Be more selective with partners who have sex with him. Additionally, you may be more willing to be more romantically involved and to form closer, stronger, and longer-lasting bonds.
- Be more careful in your sexual practices in general.
- Pay more attention to the risks that certain practices pose and why you need to avoid them in order to fully enjoy them.
- Recognize that sex is not exclusively subject to intercourse. Therefore, they are more willing to broaden the spectrum and open up to different pleasures with their partner.
- Be more understanding when your partner tells you what you don’t like doing or what doesn’t get your attention, and be willing to reach an agreement, without arguing.
- Prioritize quality (in sex) over quantity, and don’t worry too much about the number of sexual encounters you’ve had recently.
Note: if you are a man and have already turned 30 (or are close to it), you can tell your doctor if you should undergo an operation a testosterone level test.
Gender in 30-year-old women
According to a recent North American study, at the age of 30, women are much more sexual than in their 20s. This happens for various reasons, from knowing your body, what it likes and what it doesn’t, to the security that independence offers.
Most women feel more confident since then they may have learned to accept and appreciate their own body, with all the characteristics it possesses.
On the other hand, by the time they reach 30, women already know what they like and what they don’t, with which, they may be more willing to fully enjoy themselves in private and to achieve maximum pleasure in the various sexual practices.
In general terms it can be said that by turning 30 a woman can:
- Increase the number of sexual encounters.
- Be more willing to explore yourself and practice masturbation, with or without a partner.
- Be less afraid of an unwanted pregnancy.
- Be more willing to experiment in privacy and fulfill your sexual fantasies.
- Be more open when it comes to communicating your wishes, fantasies, etc. the couple, and reach an agreement on certain practices with the couple.
- Be more willing to talk about sexual health and pleasure with people other than your partner.
- Try to have more fun in bed through various postures, role-playing, etc., as well as try to have more control over the situation.
- Be much more selective when choosing a partner.
By the age of 30, every person knows that while it is important to work and invest in a relationship, the most important thing is to cultivate the self love. In this sense, it should be remembered that a person who feels good about themselves can establish healthy bonds, maintain positive relationships and, in general, be much more willing to enjoy their sexuality (whether alone or with a partner).
In addition to cultivating self-love, Upon reaching the age of 30, it is recommended:
- Dare to innovate, as this will help avoid boredom and routine. In this sense, we must be encouraged to keep the spark of love alive.
- In the case of having a partner, communication will be the fundamental basis for sexual encounters to be pleasant. Discuss what you like, what you don’t, what you want to try, your fantasies… it can be very exciting and beneficial for both of you.
- Being encouraged to get to know and explore your own body helps you discover what you like, want and don’t. Attention, it is not a question of resorting to masturbation as the only source of sexual pleasure, but of exploring it to broaden the spectrum and strengthen couple life.
- Always resolve any concerns that arise. For this, you can contact a doctor, a psychologist or a sexologist (depending on the type of concern).
Over time, most people learn to take more responsibility (in regards to their own sexuality) and, in turn, wear them naturally, as an extra habit of their daily life, so that they are not a burden, but rather an extra part of their life.
The post 14 changes that occur in sex when you turn 30 first appeared in research-school.