A healthy diet consists of consuming a variety of foods they provide you nutrients necessary (carbohydrates, proteins, water, fats, minerals and vitamins) to keep you healthy and energetic.
Keep in mind that good nutrition positively affects all aspects of your life, from your physical to mental health. Therefore, it is worth learning Evaluate which foods are best for you before putting anything on your plate.
Tips for a good diet
- First of all, respect the meals (breakfast, snack, lunch, snack and dinner).
- Second, eat a wide variety of foods.
- Also, avoid excessive consumption of Saturated fats.
- Also, eat foods that contain enough vegetable fiber.
- Avoid excessive consumption of sugar and salt.
- Also, avoid drinking alcohol.
- Plan your diet considering your daily intake of vitamins and minerals.
- Obviously, prefer natural and organic foods.
- On the other hand, for good health, exercise according to your age, weight and size.
Foods to avoid
There are tempting foods that are consumed quickly, you don’t waste time preparing them, they are cheap and they are tasty. However, they are an option. Nothing greet.
- Chicken nuggets. Try to avoid them. They are rich in preservatives, salt and fat.
- French fries. They contain a lot of calories. Also, if you eat frequentlyover time, it could lead to diabetes and being overweight.
- fizzy drinks. They contain a harmful sugar, high fructose corn syrup. They can be harmful to the liver and promote bacterial and even disease cancer.
- hot dog. They contain artificial components in large quantities such as preservatives and flavors. Also, the fillings are made from low quality meats and have a lot of salt.
- Hamburger. They can increase the risk of diabetes.
- Sugary cereals. In general, they contain little dietary fiber and providestill a lot sugar.
- Cereal bars. They contain high fructose corn syrup. Plus, they’re high in fat and sodium.
- Processed iced tea blends. They contain artificial flavors, corn syrup and other harmful sugars.
- sandwiches. Loaded with carbohydrates, fat and processed. Also, they lack fiber.
- Canned tomatoes. Contain BPA, related with reproductive problems, neurological damage and increased risk of various types of cancer.
- Sausages or processed meats. contain substances harmful both in the medium and long term. The problem is that they are obtained from animals treated with growth hormones, antibiotics and other drugs.
- Margarine. Contains large amounts of fatYES trans, associated with heart disease, obesity, etc. Also, when heated, it releases toxic free radicals.
- Popcorn microwave corn. The bag containing the corn contains perfluorooctanoic acid (C8), a substance that pollutes the blood.
- Sausages and bacon. Loaded with saturated fat and sodium.
What should we eat?
There are many healthy options available that are also quick and easy to make. Plus, they will leave you satisfied.
- First of all, you can consume oats, which is rich in B vitamins, protein, calcium and fiber. You can add fruit, honey for flavor, nuts.
- On the other hand, plain yogurt is another option that will fill you up, thanks to its high protein content. Plus, it doesn’t contain any unnecessary sugar.
- Another alternative is eggs, as long as you cook them. You can cook them in different ways.
Read also: 4 essential foods for a healthy and balanced diet
Limiting or eliminating these foods can be really hard for you. Many times, haste and lack of time are responsible. In fact, andThis makes you take the first food that passes before your eyes. So, preparation and perseverance are key.
Given that, Always carry healthy foods and snacks with you. With this, you will avoid falling into the temptation of buying and consuming junk food or processed food. Also, eAvoid fried foods in restaurants or fast food restaurants because most of them use trans fats when frying.
So, always try your diet basically consists of natural, unprocessed foods. You will see how your body will thank you forever.
The post 14 foods to avoid at all costs appeared first in research-school.