If you are feeling exhausted and bored, both physically and mentally, it is high time for you to stop and consider changing your life or rather your routine. In this sense, many times, the changes come just fine.
However, it is true that the changes are frightening and crippling. It’s normal to be afraid of the new, but there are times when you need to leave this behind to be better, at peace, happy with yourself.
It’s true that there is a lot of day-to-day pressure and that perfectionism can be a punishment. Demanding yourself a lot, all the time leaves no room for fun nor stop making the necessary adjustments to live a better reality.
If you’ve already made the decision to change your landscaping: Congratulations! Now all that remains is to start entering the settings you deem necessary, little by little. To do this, the following routine can be very useful.
start caring about yourself
In this fast-paced and competitive world, we always place our attention outside of ourselves. Maybe it’s time to center it within us. As CG Jung said: “those who look outside, dream. Who looks inside, wakes up.
- Take some time for yourself. Think a little about your needs, what makes you happy, what you would like Learn and that you have always put off.
- Spend an hour a day doing something you really enjoy, without feeling guilty or feeling like you don’t deserve it.
- Live in the moment and stop worrying so much about the future: Just think about today, all that you have and be very thankful for it. And when it comes to setting goals, do it realistically and healthily.
- Don’t question yourself and don’t demand more than you can give.
- Learn to enjoy the little things: a walk in the open air, reading a booktake a bath… Breathe and relax as you do.
- Think positive and stay away from toxic and negative people – all they do is lower your energy level, hinder your evolution and prevent you from being Happy.
By introducing these changes, you will feel alive, happy, with purpose, with energy. In reality, your true self will emerge, what you desire for yourself, not what you have believed or imposed on yourself, for various reasons.
Exercise to enjoy a better quality of life
Practicing physical activity on a daily basis is very important in order to enjoy good health, both physical and mental. Generally, At least 30 minutes of exercise is recommended. Moderate walking or jogging can be a great option.
Benefits of daily physical activity:
- Strengthen your cardiovascular system.
- Improves circulation and strengthens muscles and bones.
- Speeds up metabolism and helps burn fat.
- It helps you sleep better and have a pleasant rest.
- improve yours self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Develop your perseverance by seeing that you get good results with it.
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Improve your overall mood and balance your energy.
meditate and relax
Exercise is essential to changing your life, but THE meditation it’s what will “wake you up” in another plane. It is a path to get to the bottom of your being, so that you can truly know your most genuine desires.
By being in touch with your insider, you will take the right path to making the necessary changes. On the Internet you can find countless guided meditations that will help you calm your mind and relieve stress.
Tips for practicing meditation
- For beginners some sessions last 10 to 15 minutesit is ideal for the beginning.
- There are several meditations with background music with soft instruments such as harp, piano, among others. There are also meditations that combine different sounds of nature.
- Find a comfortable and welcoming place where you will not have interruptions of any kind. It can be done in a chair or armchair; i.e. lying down or sitting.
- To avoid distractions, it’s best to turn off your cell phone.
- Remember that this is a sacred time for youIt is recommended to do it at the same time every day.
- It may be difficult for you to adjust to at first silence. But if you keep working on your meditation with patience and determination, you will be able to exceed your expectations.
your life is worth changing
If what you want is to be connected with yourself and enjoy a better day, the 25 day routine will be of great help to you. Throughout the process, you will be able to improve with meditation and little by little, you will be able to calm your mind but You have to be patient and constant.
Once you’ve progressed far enough, you’ll see how these simple actions have helped change your life for the better. The well-being you will feel will tell you better than anyone else.
Finally, and as a recommendation, remember to always be consistent and make progressive changes. Often the rush to implement changes goes awry. Engage and take your time.
The 25 Day Post Routine to Completely Change Your Life first appeared in research-school.