For some people, their main goal is to lose weight, but in your case, it might be to gain muscle mass. If so, a continuation We will give you some breakfast options to gain muscle mass.
You will see that the road to achieving your goal can be as simple as it is delightful. Give recipes a chance and try to keep balance in your diet. And if you wish, invent your own variations.
Always keep in mind what your needs are and what your doctor and nutritionist have advised you. Also, don’t forget it creativity is always important when cooking, so go ahead and customize each preparation according to your tastes and not just your needs.
1. Mix with Greek yogurt
The first of breakfasts to increase your muscle mass takes advantage of the properties they have brought greek yogurt. Among the benefits of this yogurt is its high protein intake and its pleasant texture.
Although we suggest a recipe, remember that you can adapt it to vary its flavors. This will make it more fun and interesting.
- 5 chopped almonds.
- 5 drops of vanilla extract.
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt (280 g).
- ½ cup of natural rolled oats (45 g).
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl or jar.
- Afterwards, refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, take the mixture for breakfast.
Note: if you want a touch of sweetness, you can replace the almonds with raisins, dried cranberries or any fruit.
2. Whole grain egg sandwich
We cannot deny that eggs are one of the easiest ingredients to prepare and include in our diet. They are also the protagonists of the second of the breakfasts to increase muscle mass.
You’ll love to know the fat contained in the yolk is of high qualitybecause it helps keep the heart and arteries healthy. For its part, wholemeal bread will provide you with fiber and energy.
- 2 scrambled eggs.
- 2 slices of wholemeal bread.
- Prepare your eggs as usual and assemble your sandwich.
- Finally, eat right away if you don’t want it to get cold.
Note: if you want to give a more substantial touch to this sandwich, add greens to your scrambled eggs. In order not to get bored with the flavour, you can also vary it and try different combinations (eggs with peppers, with spinach, diced courgettes, etc.).
3. Cottage cheese and fruit
The cheese chalet It is a delicious alternative to yogurt. It has a creamy substance and can help create healthy and appetizing breakfasts. Of course, it should always be included in moderation.
When your palate needs a break from Greek yogurt, try including some cheese chalet or cottage cheese in yours breakfasts to increase muscle mass.
- 1 cup cottage cheese (216 g).
- 1 piece or portion of fruit of your choice (apple, peach, ½ banana, 6 strawberries, etc.).
- Cinnamon (optional).
- Mix the two ingredients in a bowl.
- Consume in moderation.
Note: avoid being tempted to add artificial sweeteners. The cheese chalet It has a flavor that doesn’t need much to stand out. However, give it a twist if you want extraadd a few drops of vanilla or a pinch of cinnamon.
To accompany this recipe and have a complete breakfast, opt for one or two slices of wholemeal bread.
4. Cream of oats and vanilla
Are you looking for breakfasts to increase your muscle mass with a creamy and sweet texture? In case the previous options didn’t convince you, try this one.
the cream of oatmeal and the vanilla turns out really tasty, It is rich in complex carbohydrates Pprotein and natural fats. Also, kids and adults will love it. In fact, it is perfect for eliminating commercial sweet chocolate or hazelnut creams.
- 1 cup of cooked oats (240 g).
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter (30 g).
- ½ cup of low-fat milk (125 ml).
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon (15 g).
- 1 scoop of natural protein powder or vanilla flavor (15g).
- Combine all ingredients in food processor until smooth.
- In case you prefer a more liquid cream, add the milk until you get the desired consistency.
- Spread some of this cream on a piece of toast or eat it as a puree in moderation.
Ready to eat breakfast and build muscle mass?
As you can see, there are several breakfasts to gain muscle mass that are delicious, practical and easy to prepare. Of course, the options we present to you are a guide, then little by little you can create your own combinations.
If you have doubts about how to follow a balanced diet, according to the needs of your body, or how to prepare breakfasts rich in protein and other nutrients, consult a nutritionist. The professional can always tell you what is best for you and why.
The post 4 delicious breakfasts to gain muscle mass appeared first in research-school.