Want to lose weight in a healthy way, but don’t know where to start? Don’t worry, because below we’ll give you 4 keys to speed up your night-time metabolism and improve the quality of your life.
Losing weight and building muscle mass can be very complicated if you don’t take into account the importance of speeding up your metabolism. In this process, many people make the mistake of following strict diets and demanding, believing that it is the solution.
Eating several times a day could be effective for getting your metabolism going. However, nothing is worth eating. The key is knowing how to choose foods and combine them correctly. To this we must add physical exercise, as it is essential to activate the metabolism.
What is Metabolism?
Metabolism is the set of reactions by which nutrients are transformed into energy. These are physical and chemical processes that occur in the cells of the body.
The nutrients that come from the food that is consumed are converted into the energy we need to carry out all daily activities.
The process would be as follows:
- First you eat a food.
- Digestive enzymes then convert proteins into amino acids, fats into fatty acids, and carbohydrates into glucose.
- These components then travel to the cells.
- Finally, other enzymes process them, and along with other chemical reactions, energy is released or stored.
The speed of this process depends on many factors. A slow or fast metabolism can be the result of genetic characteristics or, precisely, a good or bad diet. This is where the calories in the food you eat come into play.
- The energy provided by the products you consume is measured in calories.
- The body is a machine that needs calories to function.
- However, when you eat more than you need, these get stored as fat, which is when you gain weight.
- As fat builds up, your metabolism starts to run slower and you start to feel tired and tired.
4 keys to speed up your metabolism at night
In light of the above, it is clear that It is essential to leave bad habits behind. There are many strategies to achieve this goal, and here we will specifically teach you how to speed up your metabolism during the night.
1. Improves microbiota health
The intestinal microbiota can significantly influence the processes of digestion and absorption of nutrients. Its alteration is linked to an increased risk of obesity, according to a study published in the European Journal of Internal medicine.
For this reason, regular consumption of yogurt is recommended. Anyway, it is necessary to choose those that do not contain simple sugars in their composition.
Find out: are fruit sugars harmful?
2. Chicken, celery and other dinner foods
To speed up your metabolism at night, you can add the following foods to your dinner:
- Chicken breast. It is an excellent source of protein. Furthermore, it is low in fat and contains few calories.
- Beetroot. It is an ideal diuretic vegetable to help you burn fat and satisfy your appetite. It also has a vasodilator effect, protective against heart disease, according to a study published in 2018.
- Celery. Contains large amounts of water. It has diuretic properties, so eating it at night facilitates digestion.
- Hake. It is rich in protein and contains omega 3, so it will help activate the metabolism.
- Hot peppers. They are antioxidants and, thanks to their capsaicin content, they help burn fat.
3. Exercise to prepare the body for rest
During the night, the metabolism continues to work. Therefore, even if you sleep, your body continues to eliminate toxins and carry out hormonal regulation processes. Therefore, it is essential to sleep well and rest every day. But in order to tire the body, you must first exercise at a certain point in the day.
- During the day, engage in physical activity. It will help speed up your metabolism and release stress from your daily grind.
- A nice hot bath will relax you and prepare you for a good night’s sleep.
- Only if you are already fitA routine intersperse high intensity can help speed up your metabolism more effectively.
4. To get restful sleep, drink rose tea
Rose tea is a natural remedy that can provide great benefits for speeding up your metabolism at night. It is an antioxidant that helps activate the metabolism and burn fat. Moreover It has cleansing properties and is a natural laxative..
Drink it after dinner as it is also a good digestive tonic. It will relax you, you will sleep well and, at the same time, it will help speed up your metabolism.
Healthy lifestyle habits are key to losing weight
Remember that to lose weight, improve your physical condition and keep fit by gaining well-being, You must lead a healthy lifestyle. Keep in mind that your metabolism won’t improve if you don’t drink enough water, maintain a balanced diet, exercise, or give up bad habits.
Losing weight will help you improve your health and reduce the risk of suffering from a complex disease in the medium term. For these reasons, start now including these types of healthy habits into your day.
The post 4 keys to speed up your metabolism at night first appeared in research-school.