The cleansing of the organism is the objective of these elaborations. Alkaline recipes involve eating more fruits and vegetables. They are accompanied by a good exercise program and increased water intake.
We tell you five alkaline recipes to detox, which ones it will restore the neutral PH of the organism and eliminate toxins. In addition, with them you recover energy and vitality.
Generally, the PH of the body remains stable. Stress or strong feelings can throw you off balance.
When this happens, the body loses the ability to absorb minerals and other nutrients. It will produce less energy in the cells and if they are damaged they will take longer to repair. For this reason the natural detoxification of the body will be slower.
Alkaline diet to detox
Alkaline recipes involve eating more fruits and vegetables. The practice of conscious breathing at least once a day, walking barefoot or chewing calmly are further recommendations.
Among the foods that we should consume to promote detoxification we find:
- raw spinach.
- Brussels sprouts.
Lemon, although acidic, is an excellent alkalizer. Likewise, you need to eat more fish and less red meat. It is also recommended to reduce the consumption of certain foods that make detoxification difficult:
- White bread.
- Strong seasonings such as chili, pepper or ketchup.
5 alkaline recipes to detox you
1. Banana bread
- A green banana.
- Two eggs (60 g).
- A clove of garlic.
- A pinch of salt.
- A pinch of oregano.
- Cut the banana into small pieces and mix it with the eggs and garlic.
- Add salt and oregano to taste.
- Pour the mixture into a previously buttered mold and bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cut into slices.
- You can stuff with cheese or tuna, lettuce leaves and tomato.
2. Tropical fruit smoothie
- 1 mango (50g).
- 1 ripe banana (50 g).
- ⅔ cup of strawberries (100 g).
- ⅓ cup of peeled and chopped walnuts (50 g).
- 6 tablespoons of rolled oats (60 g).
- 1 cup of unsweetened natural yogurt (250 ml).
- Wash all the fruits well, remove the skin and cut into small pieces.
- In the blender mix all the fruits.
- Add the oats and the cup of natural yogurt and mix for a few more minutes.
- Serve cold.
3. Oatmeal and carrot pudding
- 1 glass of skimmed milk (200 ml).
- 1 carrot.
- 6 tablespoons of rolled oats (60 g).
- 2 teaspoons of honey or brown sugar (10 g).
- Raisins (to taste).
- Ground cinnamon (to taste).
- Mix the milk and carrot in the blender.
- Add the mixture to a separate bowl and add the oats and honey or brown sugar.
- Add desired amount of raisins and ground cinnamon.
- Refrigerate the mixture in a covered container for 4 hours. and serve.
4. Vegan toast
- 6 dried tomatoes.
- 1 cup firm tofu (200 g).
- 8 green asparagus.
- salt to taste).
- A pinch of pepper.
- Slices of bread.
- Put the sun-dried tomatoes in water for 20 minutes to hydrate them. Reservation.
- In a separate pot boil the asparagus for five minutes to blanch them. Reservation.
- In a pan with a little water put the tofu, previously minced with a fork.
- Add the turmeric and pepper and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes. Add salt to taste.
- Arrange the tofu on the previously toasted bread.then the tomatoes and asparagus.
- Season with salt and pepper.
5. Wholemeal crepes
- ⅔ cup of whole wheat flour (120 g).
- ¾ glass of skimmed milk (150 ml).
- ¾ glass of water (150 ml).
- 1 egg.
- 1 pinch of salt.
- Olive oil.
- In a bowl, beat the egg with the salt..
- Gradually add the flour and continue beating.
- Add the milk and water until a homogeneous mixture is obtained..
- In a pan with a drizzle of oil and over low heat, pour the mixture to obtain crepes of the desired size.
- They can be accompanied with cheese, lettuce and tomatoes, ham, avocado or egg.
These five alkaline recipes to detox you will restore the neutral pH body and eliminate toxins. In addition, with them you recover energy and vitality.
The post 5 Alkaline Recipes To Detoxify You first appeared in research-school.