There are several home remedies to combat mild acne. These are blends of natural ingredients. very simple ones that are usually easily found at home.
Acne can appear due to genetic, environmental or lifestyle causes. And it’s true that pimples can appear not only on the face, but on different parts of the bodysuch as the back and shoulders.
To get rid of or control acne, it’s important to learn how to keep your skin clean. Of course, you should consult a specialist to find out if the cause of this condition is a little more complex.
Now, below we explain 5 home remedies to fight mild acne.
1. Baking soda
The first of the 5 home remedies to fight acne is baking soda. This substance has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. which can help you get rid of pimples and blackheads.
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda (10 g).
- Water (quantity needed).
- Take a tablespoon of baking soda and mix it with a little water until you get a smooth mixture.
- Apply the resulting paste to the acne.
- Leave for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with mild soap and cold water.
- You can include this home remedy several days a week in your cleansing routines.
You should not forget that if you start to notice an unfavorable reaction, it is better to stop using it.
Honey has antioxidant and antimicrobial properties. Did you know that bacteria are responsible for aggravating acne? If your acne problem is caused by bacteria, honey will be one of the best natural solutions. There are two ways to use honey to fight acne.
Way number 1:
- Combine two and a half tablespoons of honey (25 g) with a teaspoon of lemon (5 ml).
- Apply the mixture to the affected area.
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes, then rinse off with warm water.
Way number 2:
- Apply directly to pimples, cover the area with cotton.
- Leave it on all night and rinse well in the morning.
Another of the home remedies to fight mild acne is lemon.
Did you know that lemon contains citric acid and vitamin C? This could be the best ally to make the spots caused by acne disappear fight the bacteria that clog the pores of our skin.
- Cut the lemon in half.
- Dab it on the affected area or squeeze it.
- Apply the juice with a little cotton.
- Careful! May it not fall into your eyes.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes and wash the skin with warm water.
- It is best to use this remedy twice a week.
- Remember that afterwards you should not expose yourself to the sun’s rays in order not to stain the skin.
Egg has vitamin B1, which is used to eliminate excess sebum on the skin.
What does it have to do with pimples on the face? Well, it is one of the main causes of this condition. So, in addition to including it in your meals, you can follow the steps below to get rid of acne.
- 1 egg white.
- Separate the yolk from the albumen.
- Apply the white with a clean brush to the skin.
- Leave it on for 10 or 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water.
- You can use this home remedy 1 or 2 times a week.
THE Peppermint contains menthol, which works as an anti-inflammatory and pain reliever Natural to fight pimples.
But, beware! You have to be careful, because it may have side effects. If you notice any strange reaction on your skin, stop using it and go to the dermatologist.
Now we will tell you how to use mint as your greatest ally to reduce those pimples and blackheads on your skin.
- 1 glass of water (250ml).
- 1 and a half tablespoons of mint leaves (15 g).
- Mix mint leaves with warm water.
- Apply it to the affected area.
- Leave it on for about 10 or 15 minutes.
- Rinse your skin.
- This home remedy, like baking soda, can be included several days a week in your cleansing routine.
Things to consider
These acne home remedies can help you when your acne is mild. However, You should always consult your dermatologist before taking any action.
Home treatments should not be taken as the main measure, but as a complement. On the other hand, it is essential not to overlook the importance of maintaining good hygiene measures and applying them sunscreen daily.
Don’t forget that if you start to notice allergic reactions while using any of them or see that there is no progress, it is best to consult your doctor.
The post 5 Home Remedies to Fight Acne appeared first in research-school.