Have dark circles become an accessory on your face? It’s terrible when it is dark pigmented under the eyes. When this happens, many people seek out remedies for dark circles to reduce them as much as possible.
Dark circles are produced by an excess of melanin and dilation of capillaries. The eyelid skin is fine and thin, so it is the most affected area.
This is further accentuated over the years, as elasticity is lost and fats, commonly known as bags, accumulate. Dark circles can be caused by hundreds of factors.
- Water retention
- Hormonal changes
- Weight loss
- Sun exposure
Therefore, it is very important to consult a specialist to find out the reason for its appearance and be able to deal with the problem. If it’s something purely aesthetic, you can try these recipes for dark circles. Let’s start.
1. Dark circles with tomato and lemon
Why tomato? This fruit contains vitamins A and C. Therefore, it improves the elasticity and radiance of the skin.
- Moreover, it has minerals (copper, potassium, sodium, magnesium, calcium, iron), which help hydrate the area.
- The moment the tomato comes into contact with the face, the pH moderates its levels and, therefore, removes impurities.
In the meantime, lemon is an antioxidant capable of eradicating blemishesfreckles and reduce excess fat.
- 1 tablespoon of tomato juice (10 ml)
- ½ tablespoon of lemon juice (5 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of flour (10 g)
- Combine the tomato spoon with the lemon juice.
- Then add the flour and knead for a minute.
- Once a smooth paste is obtained,fold in the dark circles area with the fingertips by performing circular massages.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes and rinse off with cold water.
2. Potatoes and cucumbers
Forget those expensive creams, the solution to maintaining a supple complexion is in your cupboard. The potato contains vitamins, mineralsacids and enzymes responsible for hydration and reduction of inflammation of the face.
For his part, cucumber is made up of 90% water, which keeps the skin fresh and clean. In addition, it also contains vitamins A and C which regenerate and give elasticity.
- 1 cucumber
- 1 potato
- To start, peel and grate the cucumber and potato.
- In a separate bowl, place the cheesecloth all the way down.
- Mix both zests and put them on the cheesecloth to prevent them from slipping.
- With the help of the tweezers, wrap the mixture in the cheesecloth.
- Again, help yourself with tweezers and Gently press the mixture into the dark circles area.
- Hold for 5 minutes and repeat on the other side.
- Finally, rinse with plenty of water.
3. Egg and glycerin
This time We will only use egg white, which is rich in vitamins.. This is moisturizing, but contains no fat, which causes a lifting Natural way. Also, it has the ability to reduce the acnepoints and pimples.
For his part, glycerin is one of the favorite products of the cosmetic industrythanks to the fact that it contains vegetable oils that moisturize and improve the appearance of the face.
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon of glycerin (10 g)
- First, separate the egg white and beat until stiff.
- Then add the tablespoon of glycerin and mix for 1 minute.
- Once you have the mask, apply it around the eyes.
- Wait a few minutes until it dries and remove with warm water.
One of the ingredients used for generations for skin care, without a doubt, is honey. It has nourishing, regenerating, anti-inflammatory and exfoliating properties. They are able to recover the good condition of skin cells.
Indeed, these qualities have been the subject of study, it seems it can help treat various skin disorders. Thanks to its bioactive compounds, it helps repair cellular damage, moisturizes tissues and, incidentally, prevents the development of infections.
- ¼ cup warm water (62 mL)
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g)
- The first thing you need to do is dilute a spoonful of honey in water.
- Then beat until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- With the help of cotton apply compresses to the eyes for 10 minutes.
- To finish, rinse with cold water.
If you absolutely want an easy, cheap and effective solution for dark circles, then ice is the one for you. It allows the skin to hydrate, tone up and recover its elasticity.
Furthermore, it is a very economical treatment You can use it every day both during the day and in the evening before going to bed. Its constant use helps improve circulation around the eyes and contributes to a fresher look.
- All you have to do is put ice on the affected area (you can put gauze or a bag so that the high temperature does not burn the skin).
- Continue to press the eye contour for a few minutes and remove. This It will improve blood circulation.
Saying goodbye to dark circles isn’t that complicated! Try these remedies and you will see how they fade away. Moreover, They are very cheap blinders. What are you waiting for?
The post 5 homemade dark circles formulas. You will love them! first appeared on research-school