Many times Losing weight doesn’t just depend on sport or a balanced diet. In fact, another series of factors also come into play, such as food pairings.
Therefore, in this article, let’s talk about the most appropriate one if your intention is to lose weight in a healthy way. With these tips you can improve the quality of your diet, which will have a direct impact on your body composition.
Take note and you will notice.
1. Vegetables plus eggs
If you mix vegetables with eggs, especially hard-boiled eggs, you get a delicious and very nutritious dish. And that’s it eggs favor the absorption of carotenoids. These are the pigments that give color to vegetables and are an excellent ally in slimming diets.
In this way the hard-boiled egg will become the perfect ingredient to add to your salads. On the other hand, these items contain significant amounts of vitamin D, a nutrient that they demonstrated be essential for the prevention of complex pathologies.
2. Tuna with ginger
Ginger is a food that facilitates good intestinal transit and is responsible for accelerating gastric emptying, such that a blockage of enzymes that promote inflammation occurs. For its part, tuna contains a type of omega 3 which prevents the accumulation of fat in the abdomen.
Additionally, omega 3s themselves have the ability to modulate inflammation in the body, allowing for better homeostasis. So says A study published in Transactions of the biochemical company.
3. Chicken and cayenne pepper for weight loss
Combining chicken and cayenne pepper is a very effective recipe if you are trying to lose weight.
- Chicken is a protein-rich food that helps generate a feeling of satiety for longer. AS, It will help us reduce the calorie intake in subsequent meals.
- On the other hand, in the case of cayenne pepper, it’s a responsible seasoning accelerate fat burning and reduce appetite.
4. Melon and grapes
If you like fruit, you should include the combination of melon and grapes in your routine, since, thanks to its properties, it will allow you to lose weight.
- Melon is a natural diuretic that will help us avoid water retention.
- For their part, grapes have an antioxidant which they demonstrated be very powerful (resveratrol) when it comes to reducing fat accumulation.
We are therefore faced with an ideal blend to avoid swelling and water retention.
5. Spinach and avocado oil for weight loss
- On one side, avocado oil will help you improve your cholesterol levels and, moreover, it should be remembered that it is an excellent food that contains vitamins B and E and mineral salts such as potassium.
- Instead we find the spinach that will make the sense of satiety come first. Furthermore, they are an ingredient that brings very few calories to dishes.
6. Corn and legumes
The mixture of corn and legumes is another of the great combinations that will help you take care of your figure and reduce the measures. Diets that include legumes once a week are more effective for weight loss than one that provides the same calories but doesn’t include them.
Corn is a food that increases the slimming effect, as it contains a resistant starch that makes the body unable to absorb most of the calories and glucose that is ingested.
7. Potatoes and pepper
Believe it or not, potatoes are more filling than whole grains and have a high concentration of potassium. To achieve this, it is good to eat them cooked or roasted, without butter or other condiments.
The best option will be to season them with pepper: like this you will be able to interfere in the formation of new fat cells and, therefore, you will avoid gaining weight.
8. Coffee and cinnamon
Cinnamon is a spice rich in antioxidants and is responsible for reducing belly flab. For its part, coffee is responsible for reducing appetite. If you want to lose a few pounds, nothing better than having a cinnamon coffee to start the day.
The key is not to combine products that contain:
- Proteins and carbohydrates.
- Proteins and starches.
- Starches and sugar.
- Sugars and fats.
- Fruit with sugar.
Create good combinations of foods for weight loss
If you follow these guidelines, you will be able to eat a healthy and balanced diet while maintaining your figure. Keep in mind that you will also need to exercise frequently or else you won’t notice the results.
The post 8 food combinations that will help you lose weight appeared first in research-school.