It’s time to start a new range of preparations and expand the recipe book a bit. Just eat the same dishes, with little or no variation. To facilitate your task, Today we show you the recipe to prepare a delicious baked chicken with orange and rosemary.
In this preparation the aroma and flavor of rosemary it is imbued with the juiciness and unique mouthfeel of citrus fruits coming from the orange. All this, combined with the classic and unmistakable flavor of the chicken you always consume. Go ahead and try it!
How to prepare baked chicken with orange and rosemary
Including chicken in your regular diet is one way to get high-quality protein. according to the evidenceprovided that it is included in a balanced food context, chicken can help improve the quality of the diet.
Furthermore, its moderate intake has been associated with some benefits such as weight control and decreased risk of cardiovascular disease.
Why would you use this method for chicken?
Although nothing is evident, much less in the customs of each individual or in the richness of the gastronomy of each place, Expanding the ability to create recipes is extremely important. Not only because it gives you new knowledge, but because you acquire creative techniques to prepare special dishes.
This is the case today We will teach you with chickens baked with orange and rosemary. The union of the citrus fruits of the oranges with the salty marinades and the refreshing and aromatic touch of the rosemary will finally give a very inviting flavour.
- 2 whole skinless chickens (about 2 pounds)
- 3 large onions
- 4 cloves of garlic without skin
- 2 1/2 cups orange juice (640 mL)
- 3 tablespoons of ground rosemary (45 g)
- ¾ glass of olive oil (150 ml)
- 3 tablespoons of salt (45 g)
- 3 tablespoons of ground black pepper (45 g)
The secret to preparing the baked chicken with orange and rosemary is the seasoning.
- First, chop the onions in the form of dice, which are about 2 centimeters. If you have a cutting board that marks the measurements that would be great. While, just make sure by eye that they are the right sizeit will be enough
- Then do the same with the garlic and combine everything in a medium bowl with the oil, some grated orange peel, black pepper and rosemary.
- Then, proceed to mix everything very well and let it rest.
- Then, coat the surface of each chicken with the seasoned mixture. Pay attention to the details. The idea is that you try to cover both chickens as best you can.
- After, carry in the freezer for 40-60 minutes. This will make the dressings adhere better.
- Once the time has elapsed, remove from the freezer and, if you prefer, spread a little more dressing and dressing.
- Finally, preheat the oven to 180ºC e place each chicken on a platter for 30 minutes. Then, remove, turn them over and cook another 30 minutes.
- When you notice that it is well browned, let it cool down a bit and you can start eating your delicious concoction.
What are you waiting for to enjoy these baked chickens with orange and rosemary together with your loved ones? As you can see it is a preparation which, although it requires time, is not difficult and varies the traditional ways of preparing this meat.
The post Delicious Baked Chicken with Orange and Rosemary first appeared in research-school.