Curing blisters is sometimes not an easy task. These lesions usually appear on the feet and forms when the skin comes into contact with hard materials or is exposed to continuous friction with footwear.
They are small sachets filled with liquid.sometimes covered in scaly cells, which tend to appear on the heels and toes. This fluid is usually clear in color, but when it becomes infected, it may contain blood or pus.
Although most cases occur transiently and mildly, it is always advisable to treat them to prevent them from causing pain or becoming infected, making the wound worse.
Fortunately, there are ingredients of natural origin which, due to their antibiotic and healing properties, They help speed up recovery so as not to cause complications.
5 natural remedies to cure blisters
1. Calendula infusion
A calendula foot bath helps heal blisters by repairing the tissue damaged by the blisters. Moreover, provides a protective effect against bacteria, avoiding infection.
This plant it is characterized by its anti-inflammatory propertieswound healing and antibiotics, ideal for relieving various skin problems.
- 6 cups of water (1.5 litres).
- 5 tablespoons of calendula flowers (50 g).
- Bring the water to a boil and when it reaches a boil, add the calendula flowers.
- Let the infusion rest so that it cools down to the temperature that you like best to drink it.
How to use
First, pour the infusion into a large container and soak your feet for 20 minutes. Next, dry your feet well and finish the treatment by applying a moisturizer.
We recommend it use this remedy every day cure blisters in their entirety.
2. Milk and garlic
The combination of milk and garlic it provides us with a natural treatment with antioxidant properties and repairers that promote healing of areas affected by blisters.
Milk cools the lesion and decreases burning sensation and inflammation. For its part, garlic acts as an antibiotic, preventing the generation of infections.
- 3 cloves of garlic.
- 1 cup of milk (250 ml).
- Cut the garlic cloves into slices or crush them in a mortar.
- Add them in a saucepan with the cup of milk and let them simmer for 5 minutes.
- remove the product and let it rest until it reaches a suitable temperature for its use.
How to use
You need to apply this remedy on the affected area with the help of a piece of cotton. Finally, repeat its application 3 or 4 times a day, every day, until the wound heals.
3. Honey and turmeric
A paste made with honey and turmeric facilitates cleaning of the skin of the injured foot and, in turn, prevents the generation of infections and pain.
These ingredients contain antibiotic compounds which destroy bacteria and, as if that weren’t enough, they are excellent healers.
- 3 tablespoons of honey (75 g).
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder (5 g).
- Combine honey with turmeric powder to obtain a smooth paste.
How to use
Apply the treatment on the blisters and leave for 30 minutes. Finish, rinse with cold water and repeat its use 2 times a day.
4. Coconut Oil And Vitamin E
Coconut oil is a moisturizing ingredient whose antibacterial properties they help prevent skin infections.
Its use on damaged skin speeds up the recovery process and diminishes spots and scars.
In this case, we combine it with vitamin E oil, an antioxidant ingredient that boost its benefits to cure blisters.
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil (45 g).
- 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil (5 g).
- Combine the coconut oil with the Vitamin E until a homogeneous product is obtained.
How to use
What you should do is rub the product on the blisters and leave it until absorbedwithout rinsing it. We recommend repeating the process 3 times a day, every day.
5. Aloe vera and olive oil
A moisturizer based on aloe vera and olive oil it can help us reduce the size of the blisters while delivering essential nutrients to the skin.
Its regular use reduces the appearance of scars and keeps the skin supple and free of dead cells.
- 3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel (45 g).
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (16 g).
- Add the spoons of aloe vera in a container and mix them with the olive oil until obtaining a creamy product.
How to use
To use this remedy, rub the product into the wound and leave on for 30 minutes before rinsing. Repeat use 3 times a day until problem is relieved.
The post How to cure blisters on your feet with 5 home solutions first appeared in research-school.