Avocado pizza is one of those unusual delights that we can enjoy at any time of the week, to get out of the routine a bit without neglecting a good diet.
Contrary to what one might think, pizza and avocado are a good combination of savory flavors during meals. Whether it’s for dinner or breakfast, it can be a succulent option.
Thus, it is possible to make a delicious avocado pizza at home, Just combine the right ingredients well and take care of the proportions of carbohydrates.
Avocado is a food rich in nutrients and minerals. Its properties favor the digestive and circulatory systems of the body, given its content of fiber and good fats.
It also has more potassium than a banana, therefore it is a very energizing food. Another of the benefits of avocado is its versatility in the kitchen.
Avocado is a great substitute for butter. It is also an excellent ingredient for various (more or less thick) dressings for salads and other foods.
On the other hand, it can be added sliced to bring out the flavors of a meal to the maximum and give them a delicate touch. And that’s it inserting a little avocado into certain foods can be a real treatas in the case of the following recipes Avocado pizza.
4 ways to prepare a delicious avocado pizza
With prepared dough
An easy way to prepare the pizza base is with one of the pre-cooked doughs that are sold at the supermarket. It can also be replaced with pita bread or wheat tortillas.
Egg and avocado pizza
- 2 eggs.
- 1 pinch of sesame seeds.
- 150 g of bacon or bacon.
- 100 g of mozzarella.
- Pizza dough or pre-cooked pizza.
- Place the pizza dough on a baking sheet.
- Cover with the previously grated mozzarella.
- Add bacon or bacon and crack eggs over all ingredients.
- Bake at 250°C/475 F° for about 10 minutes (or until the eggs are cooked through).
- When out of the oven, cover with strips of avocado and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Avocado pizza with chilli and emmental
- Olive oil.
- 2 sliced tomatoes.
- 1 pinch of ground pepper.
- Half an onion cut into strips.
- A pinch of salt and black pepper.
- 100 g of grated emmental.
- Pizza dough or pre-cooked pizza base.
- 8 g (1 tablespoon) finely chopped fresh coriander.
- Arrange the pizza dough on a baking sheet.
- Paint the surface with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Add the diced tomatoes, onion, cilantro and avocado.
- Season with salt and pepper and add chili to taste.
- Cover the ingredients evenly with the cheeseto prevent them from burning in the oven.
- Bake at 200°/390°F for 20-30 minutes
prepare the dough
For the more adventurous or more experienced in the kitchen, the following recipes explain how to prepare the dough to obtain a delicious, crunchy and healthy avocado pizza.
Pizza with avocado and serrano ham
For the mass
- 1 pinch of salt.
- 100ml of beer.
- 5 g of fresh yeast.
- 30ml of olive oil.
- 200 g of unleavened soft wheat flour.
- Olive oil.
- 30 g of rocket.
- 35 g of Parmesan.
- 100 g of serrano ham.
- 100 g of grated mozzarella.
- 1 onion cut into rings.
- Leave the beer at room temperature.
- Dissolve the 5 g of yeast in the 100 ml of beer to make the basic dough for the pizza.
- Add the olive oil, flour and salt.
- Knead until the ingredients have been integrated.
- Leave to rest in a bowl covered with a dry cloth, until the dough doubles in volume.
- Once the dough is ready, roll it out with the help of a rolling pin on the pan.
- Grease the surface with olive oil and then cover it with the onion and cheese.
- Bake at 200°C/390°F for 20 minutes.
- Then add the serrano ham, avocado and rocket.
- Garnish with olive oil and Parmesan (to taste) before serving.
Avocado pizza and fresh tomato in pan
For the mass
- 200 g of wheat flour.
- 5cc (1/2 teaspoon) salt.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 125cc of warm water (1/4 cup).
- 5 cc (1 teaspoon) baking powder.
- Olive oil.
- 100 g of emmental.
- 1 tomato cut into slices.
- Half a sliced red onion.
For the dough, combine the flour with the yeast in a bowl. Add salt and water. Mix until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. On a floured surface, knead the preparation until an elastic mass is obtained.
A verification trick is to press the mass with a finger, and notice that it immediately regains its consistency. Place in a large pan, previously greased. Add tomato, onion and cheese.
Cover skillet and cook over medium heat for 7 minutes or until base is toasted underneath. Once ready, top with avocado and olive oil.
The post How to make a delicious avocado pizza first appeared in research-school.