If what you want is to have lamps that integrate perfectly with your style, then this note is for you. Not only will you also bring life to your space you can use what you thought was going straight in the trash.
In the art of design, the only limit is ourselves. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have a big budget, but what cannot be missing is the creatability.
Are you thinking of decorating your room? So one factor that you cannot leave aside is lighting.
Fortunately, the world is in a moment of transformation and after so much damage to the environment we are finally starting to make changes that promote recycling.
How to make homemade lamps
Do not throw away colored containers
Do you remember the yogurt you drank growing up? If you have any grandkids or kids who still get them, or yourself, it’s time for you to save the containers.
- About 70 pots of yogurt
- 30cm of wire
How to make lamps with yogurt boats?
- First of all, heat the wire tip with the help of the stove.
- Then, with the wire, make 4 small holes on the sides of the containers: north, south, east, west.
- With the help of the tweezers, insert the wire through the holes to form loops and join the containers.
- Finally, you can create rows of 6 and join them two by two to form the circle that will surround the fire. You will love the result!
Tin rings are the ideal tool for create an elegant lamp with a special shine thanks to the flashes of metal.
- Tin rings (quantity will depend on lamp size)
- cutting pliers
- pressure pliers
How to do it?
- First, with the help of the push pliers, you will bend the inside of the ring upwards.
- Take your sharp pliers and punch a hole in the other end so that the other rings can be inserted.
- Mount the thickest part of the ring – where you folded it – to the back.
- Repeat the same process with all the rings until the size of your lamp is covered.
- In summary, you decide what shape to give it: rectangular, square, round, spiral, whatever comes to mind!
lamps with plastic bottles
In the crafts in recycling the use of plastic bottles cannot be missing. And is that these are not only easy to manage; Moreover, its material allows light to reflect in a unique way.
- 12 plastic bottles
- 25cm of wire
- Spray paint
How to make the lamp?
- First, with the help of the cutter, cut along the part of the line that is at the end of the bottle (you only need the base).
- You can use scissors to speed up the process.
- Once you have the 12 foundations, drill 4 holes: north, south, east, west.
- Then, place 5 bases on the surface, one in the center and the others around it, simulating a flower.
- With small pieces of thread join the slits.
- After joining them, paint the inside with aerosol so that the plastic protects the paint.
- Finally repeat the procedure until you have two clubs made up of 5 bases. Merge them to surround the fire. Ready!
This idea Not only will it amaze you when it brightens up your room, but it will also please your pocketSo you don’t need to invest much.
- 4 wooden sticks
- 1 can of tuna
- 50 g patch
- 100 plastic spoons
- 1 plastic bottle of 2 liters
- green cardboard
- Yellow paint
How to make the lamps?
- To get started, glue the wooden sticks together to make the base of the lamp.
- Then add glue to the can of tuna and glue the sticks together.
- Then, prepare the plaster with water to form a paste and pour it over the can of tuna, you have to cover it completely. Put it to dry.
- Paint the spoons on the back and cut off the handle.
- Cut the bottom and top of the bottle lineso that only the trunk remains.
- Drill the base of the bottle and insert the bulb installation.
- Paste it on the lamp body: the installation is inside facing up–.
- Glue the body of the bottle and the string to the wooden sticks.
- Add silicone to the part of the stick that remains in the spoons and glue to the body of the bottle until it is completely covered.
- Finally, with the cardboard, simulate the pineapple leaves. It looks beautiful!
You can make your own homemade lamps using a lot of recyclable materials that tend to accumulate inside the house. Applying the ideas we just shared with you and of course your creativity, you will surely realize this project.
The best thing is that you will have the possibility to add a personalized touch to each lamp, as the decoration and details are by themselves. Well, which of all these ideas for making homemade lamps convinced you?
The post How to make homemade lamps to decorate your room? first appeared on research-school