Gout symptoms have been shown to be linked to high blood pressure and obesity problems.
Poor diet and alcohol consumption can also collaborate with its development.
Gout is a disease associated with a form of arthritis due to a accumulation of uric acid crystals in the joints and other parts of the body.
One of its main symptoms is the sudden onset of pain in the affected joints.
You may also feel pain in your big toe.
However, the symptoms of gout can be treated with natural remedies such as the ones we present below:
How to fight the symptoms of gout
1. Drink ginger tea
Making ginger tea helps reduce the symptomatic effects of gout.
A study shows that the use of ginger is beneficial for the treatment of this type of arthritis.
- Drinking ginger tea will allow reduce inflammation and the pain. Ginger can also be added in meal preparation.
- Another option is to mix ginger powder with a few drops of water and apply to the affected area.
2. Drink a glass of lemon juice
A recent study shows how lemon juice it is useful for treating patients with symptoms of gout and other conditions.
Lemon has components that allow you to counteract excess uric acid in the body and relieve all kinds of swelling.
It is recommended to drink lemon juice twice a day with a little water.
3. Eat cherries
The intake of cherries reduces the sudden presence of gout symptoms, as supported by a number of studies.
Cherry has antioxidant components that reduce joint inflammation.
- Eat a serving of 20 cherries It serves as an antidote to counteract the symptoms of gout.
- Moreover, its high content of vitamin C allows to normalize the uric acid in the blood.
4. Drink apple cider vinegar with water
Pain caused by gout can also be reduced by using apple cider vinegar.
This liquid has interesting properties which also contribute to the weight lossone of the main causes of gout.
- An easy-to-prepare remedy is to add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water and sweeten to taste.
- It is recommended to drink it on an empty stomach daily.
5. Consume pineapple
Pineapple is rich in bromelain, an enzyme whose properties are useful for relieving disinflammation in cases of gout.
If we have gout symptoms or have any kind of discomfort, we can consume it in juices, smoothies, salads or added to different recipes.
6. Drink a glass of water with baking soda
Baking soda is used to relieve pain and reduce excess uric acid.
- so youAn effective remedy in these cases is to dilute a spoonful of sodium bicarbonate in a glass of water and drink it three times a day for two weeks (9 g in 200 ml).
- However, It is advisable to consult your doctor before carrying out this treatment, since This drink is not recommended for people with hypertension.
7. Drink plenty of water
In case of gout, it is recommended to increase water consumption, since ANDThis works together with the elimination of uric acid from the blood through the kidneys.
- One remedy that can help reduce the swelling and redness of the feet due to gout is to place an onion in a bowl of water and heat it for a period of ten minutes.
- Subsequently, the liquid is ingested at least three times a day.
- And, to avoid some of the strong taste of this drink, it is recommended to add a little sugar or honey.
8. Place an ice pack on the affected area
- We recommend a cold compress, or wrap a piece of ice in a piece of cloth, and place it on the part with the discomfort.
- Subsequently, gentle massages should be performed, for a period of ten minutes.
- This will allow you to relax, reduce inflammation, and relieve pain.. Avoid placing ice uncovered on the affected area, as this will only cause further irritation.
Try preparing some of these home remedies to cure those body ailments.
I’m sure you’ll notice improvements as the days go by!
The post How to treat gout symptoms with 8 natural remedies first appeared in research-school.