Apple, cinnamon and walnut pudding It is a dessert with exceptional organoleptic characteristics which can be prepared at home and easily. You just need to have a few ingredients which we will talk about later to get a fantastic result.
It is an excellent recipe to surprise visitors or to enjoy a touch of sweetness, ensuring better adherence to the diet.
Lactose-free apple, cinnamon and walnut pudding recipe
It should be noted that the best options to consume regularly as a dessert are fermented milk and fruit. However, nothing will happen that occasionally includes some preparations with added sugars inside, such as this delicious lactose-free apple, cinnamon and nut pudding that we will teach you to prepare.
If you are concerned about excess calories, remember that it is important to exercise frequently, in this way the impact of these elements on the body will be very limited, since they will be used as a source of energy.
If you want to prepare a delicious lactose-free apple, cinnamon and walnut pudding, you will need the following ingredients:
- 500 grams of apples
- 200 milliliters of sunflower oil
- 250 grams of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 300 grams of 0000 flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 100 grams of chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
Step by step
- In a bowl, beat the oil with the eggs and sugar until you get a creamy mixture.
- Meanwhile, mix the sifted flour with the ground cinnamon and baking powder.
- When both preparations are ready, start gradually incorporating the dry ingredients into the wet ones, beat constantly without ceasing. It is essential to obtain a homogeneous final mixture without lumps.
- Immediately afterwards, peel and cut the apples to add them to the mixture you have prepared.
- Proceed in the same way with the chopped walnuts.
- After this point, flour a baking mold and pour the pudding.
- Place the preparation in the oven at 200 degrees Celsius, previously preheated with heat on both sides.
- After 40 minutes of cooking it should be done, but it is a good idea to poke it in the center with a toothpick to make sure it comes out clean.
- Leave to cool and enjoy with a cup of tea or whatever you like.
benefits of cinnamon
Cinnamon is one of the great protagonists of this recipe for its unmistakable touch of flavour. This ingredient has several health benefits when introduced in the context of a balanced and varied diet. It will be crucial to ensure that there are no shortages of essential nutrients so that physiological functions are performed properly on a daily basis.
Among other things, it should be noted that cinnamon has antidiabetic potential. This is evidenced by A investigation published in the magazine The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews.
This spice is able to reduce blood glucose levels, which generates an increase in insulin sensitivity by the cells. In this way the body becomes more efficient from a metabolic point of view.
On the other hand, cinnamon also has antioxidant potential. It manages to neutralize the formation of free radicals and their subsequent accumulation in the body’s tissues. This effect is related to a lower incidence of chronic and complex pathologies, according to a study Posted in European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry.
Now, the lactose-free Apple Cinnamon Walnut Pudding has simple sugars inside. For this reason it should be consumed in moderation. despite the health benefits generated by some of its ingredients.
An excessive intake of simple carbohydrates could be negative in the medium term for many people from a metabolic point of view. At least that claims a research published in Current reports on diabetes.
Make lactose-free Apple Cinnamon Walnut Pudding at home
as you saw, Making a lactose-free apple, cinnamon and walnut pudding at home is really easy with just a few ingredients. The result is excellent from an organoleptic point of view and is perfect to accompany a coffee or tea in a timely manner.
This way you’ll enjoy a gentle touch, which can improve regimen adherence and reduce anxiety levels. Limiting excess sugars isn’t usually a good alternative either.
Finally, keep in mind that it is always better to prepare sweets at home rather than buying industrial versions. The latter usually contain elements such as trans fats and additives within them.
Both could cause alterations in inflammatory levels, increasing the risk of ending up developing several complex pathologies over the years. It is advisable to greatly limit its consumption.
The post Lactose Free Apple Cinnamon Walnut Pudding first appeared in research-school.