Toxins that invade the body cause severe suffering in various organs. Detoxification of the body helps restore normal functioning of the kidneys, liver or circulatory system. In this way, making a detox lemonade with ginger and apple is a cheap and healthy alternative to take care of ourselves.
Why do we accumulate toxins?
We are all exposed to accumulating toxins. Excessive consumption of alcohol, coffee, fried foods or processed foods affects the functioning of cells. Also polluted air and some medicines.
There is various symptoms that indicate that it is time to detox. This is the case of weakness, tiredness, laziness, constipation, respiratory problems… Otherwise, it could mean the beginning of more serious problems.
The body itself can develop toxins caused by emotional problems As the work overloadstress or depression, among others.
The loss of a loved one, an accident or bad news can generate substances that affect an emotionally fragile body.
Present in all foods
Toxins are present in all foods. Some have more than others, but the body can eliminate them, the liver is responsible for that task.
This organ assimilates toxins or proteins, also called lipopolysaccharides, and transforms them into non-complex substances. These dissolve in water and are eliminated.
When the body’s capacity is exceeded by the amount of harmful elements, it is essential to detox. It is recommended to do this once a year..
If we learn how to make a detox lemonade with ginger and apple, we will find an excellent ally in the fight against toxins.
How to make a detox lemonade with ginger and apple
among many Medical recommendations to deal with the toxin problem include juice cleanses. If we prepare them with fruits and medicinal plants, they are excellent alternatives.
- 2 large green apples
- 1 large lemon
- 1 teaspoon of grated fresh ginger (5 g)
- First of all, wash the apples and lemon very well.
- Next, cut the apple into small pieces and put it in the blender.
- Then add the lemon juice.
- After, add the grated ginger to the preparation and blend a little more.
- Finally, serve it over ice to minimize the spiciness of the ginger.
It is recommended to take this fresh juice before breakfast to obtain a better purifying and detoxifying action.
Another way to prepare detox lemonade with ginger and apple
- 3 small green apples
- Lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons of grated fresh ginger (30 g)
- First, run the apples through the juicer.
- Then, in the blender, mix the lemon zest and fresh ginger with the apple juice.
- Finally, serve it at normal temperature.
The ideal is to take it on an empty stomach.
Quality of this healing juice
Learning how to make a detox lemonade with ginger and apple allows you to benefit from the properties of this healing juice. Helps eliminate toxins from the body.
- Ginger, medicinal: Ginger is considered a medicinal plant. It is used in many countries, where it has been incorporated into natural medicine. It is an ingredient that adds a special flavor to salads and other traditional dishes.
- Vitamin C for defenses: Lemon is rich in vitamin C, which strengthens the defenses and helps prevent colds and flu. But the most important thing is that it neutralizes and eliminates toxins in the body. Plus, it’s a great cleanser.
- Apple, antioxidant: the apple is rich in quercetin, a flavonoid antioxidant which Helps eliminate free radicals that age the body. It is one of the fruits with the most beneficial properties for the body.
- Natural detoxifier: Detox lemonade with ginger and apple is an ideal preparation. Helps the body detox naturally, eliminating accumulated toxins. This juice also strengthens the immune system.
Among the ingredients of this healing drink, it stands out ginger, as a powerful and wonderful digestive, a quality enjoyed by the apple as well.
It is ideal in cases of heavy digestion or indigestion. It also lowers cholesterol and triglyceride levels and helps reduce the accumulation of fats in the blood.
In definition detox lemonade with ginger and apple on an empty stomach AND an excellent ally to obtain a healthy body. It is recommended to take it permanently in our mornings.
The post Make a detox lemonade with ginger and apple first appeared in research-school