Using natural remedies with eggs produces restorative effects on hair. The yolk contains essential nutrients for capillary health and its high protein content strengthens the hair follicle and restores hair flexibility.
Many hair masks, shampoos and other hair care products are filled with chemicals that are harmful to your hair and health. On the other hand, the masks we present, Being natural products, they do not present any risk.
Benefits of natural remedies with eggs
We have all heard about the benefits of eggs for hair health at some point. Moreover, it renews it, gives it strength and thickness, contributes to its growth and prevents it from falling excessively.
The basic component of hair is THE keratinwhich is responsible for protecting the structure of the hair fiber. Furthermore, it plays a vital role in the hair growth cycle. Over the years, we lose some of that protein, so our hair loses its density, bounce, and shine.
On the other hand, the abusive use of chemical products that alter the structure of the hair such as dyes, chemical shampoos, as well as straighteners and hair dryers, they cause the loss of keratin and our hair appears dull, dry and weak.
Egg has been used in hair care products due to its high protein content helps repair the damage caused by all of these products.
Natural remedies with eggs
eggs and oil
This mask combines two extraordinary ingredients for the health of our hair. Want to know how to prepare it?
- 1 egg yolk (if your hair is very long you’ll need two)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Separate the yolk and beat it until it is runny and fluffy.
- Add two tablespoons of oil and continue beating. Oil can be olive, coconut, almond or argan. All of them have beneficial properties.
- Add half a glass of warm water. The more liquid state will allow for a more homogeneous distribution.
- It can be applied before shampooing or as a conditioner after washing your hair. It is important to cover the entire scalp with half of the mixture and the lengths and ends with the other half. If your hair is oily, only from the middle to the ends.
- Then comb through and leave on for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Finally, rinse with cold or lukewarm water, never hotas the yolk may be cooked.
Egg, honey and natural yoghurt
The three products separately have very healthy properties for the hair. When mixed in their natural state, those properties multiply.
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- plain yogurt
- Beat the egg yolk.
- Add a spoonful of honey and continue beating.
- When this mixture is integrated, add a spoonful of natural yogurt.
- Apply the mixture you have formed on your hair.
- Leave for two hours and wash as usual.
Egg and apple cider vinegar
It is the ideal blend for hair exfoliation treatments. The vinegar will work to remove dead skin cells from your scalp that are preventing oxygenation.
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- As in the egg home remedy recipes presented earlier, beat the yolk.
- Next, add the apple cider vinegar and a few tablespoons of warm water.
- Put the mixture on your hair.
- After an hour, proceed to perform a normal wash.
- It is recommended to apply your usual conditioner after washing, but choose a delicate product.
egg and aloe
Another highly recommended combination is egg yolk and aloe. He aloe it is a regenerator and its properties have been scientifically proven. It is widely used in natural cosmetics, as it offers multiple benefits for our skin.
- 1 egg yolk
- aloe vera leaf
- Cut the aloe leaf lengthwise. It should be left open with the inner gel visible.
- With a knife, remove the gel by scraping the blade. Then put it in the blender glass.
- Add the yolk and continue to blend until both products have been integrated.
- Add two tablespoons of warm water.
- Once you have the mixture, apply it to damp hair and leave it on for an hour.
- Then proceed to wash as usual with warm water, never hot.
Egg, avocado and coconut oil
Avocado is a great treat to recover hair hydration and prevent open ends.
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 avocado
- Coconut oil
- Open the avocado and remove the edible pulp.
- Add the egg yolk and a tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Finally blend in the blender until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Apply to damp hair and wrap with a towel.
- Leave for 30 minutes and rinse with plenty of warm water.
natural remedies with eggs They are an affordable and practical option when it comes to treating damaged hair.. Keep in mind that not all hair types have the same needs, if your hair is fine and oily avoid using masks that contain oils or leave them on your hair for too long.
The post Natural remedies with eggs to improve hair appeared first in research-school.