We present the quiche vegetables and soft cheese. To make this delicious savory pie you have to take into account that in the making you may have several surprises. In fact, you will have to make a special dough for this recipe. If you want to make a dish that combines vegetables in an ingenious way, try this one. quiche. It’s a versatile way to do something different, healthy and with the nutrients your body needs.
For children to eat vegetables
Quiche is a creative way to add vegetables to little ones’ dishes.
Do you want your children to eat vegetables without realizing the taste they don’t like? This is the best option you can have and use. THE quiche vegetables and soft cheese is ideal. Because we are what we eat, we often tend to consume many preparations and foods that are not what the body needs. A small example of this is that It is increasingly common to see that the children they hardly eat vegetables.
Without a doubt, this is a worrying issue and one that should by no means go unnoticed. Perhaps because they are not used too much in recipes at home or because we end up opting for pre-cooked or fast food dishes. Clearly, the start of something that could be worse. However, if you need to change it a bit, it’s through new and more delicious recipes, like this one from quiche vegetables and soft cheese. It’s a perfect combination of carbohydrates with plant and dairy proteins. All in conjunction with the cooking that only the oven can give you.
A quiche of your liking
Also you can adapt it and use the ingredients that suit you best within the preparation. On this occasion, leeks, courgettes, carrots and onions are used. However, if you prefer broccoli more, welcome. It will be more than good, and the same happens with spinach or potatoes.
The truth is, the benefits are more than the setbacks so you will find this recipe amazing, delicious and nutritious quiche vegetables and soft cheese. So, go ahead and follow the instructions that we are about to show you.
How to make soft cheese and vegetable quiche
Start with the dough first
THE quiche of vegetables and soft cheese has the particularity of being made on the basis of a crunchy and dynamic dough. In order to achieve it, you will need the following ingredients and tips.
- 2 cups of wheat flour (240 g)
- ½ cup butter (100 g)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of water (250ml)
- 1 tablespoon of salt (15 g)
- Cut the butter into cubes. Ideally, it should be cold.
- With your hands form a volcano with the wheat flour and pour the other ingredients into the centre.
- Then, you will have to mix the ingredients well, paying particular attention to the butter. The result will be a smooth and uniform dough.
- Place the dough in a bowl, flatten it and wrap it in cling film.
- Sprinkle some flour on the dough and roll it out with a rolling pin until it is flat.
- Use a cake pan, then cover the entire area with the batter. It covers every inch of the smooth, pliable mass well.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and cook for 15 minutes. until the quiche this tender but with consistency.
Recipe for filling quiche with vegetables and soft cheese
- 1 cup of liquid cream (250 ml)
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup of cheese (100 g)
- 2 zucchini
- 2 carrots
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 leek
- 2 onions
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil (30 ml)
- Start by grating the cheese and keep it in reserve. Wash and cut all the vegetables into small pieces.
- Pour the two tablespoons of olive oil into a pan and when it is hot, add the onions and leeks. Boil for 10 minutes.
- Repeat the procedure with the carrots and, after another 5 minutes, with the courgettes.
- When all the vegetables are soft and cooked, reduce the heat and let them cool at room temperature for a few minutes.
- Then beat the eggs, add the cream, the poached vegetables and finally the cheese.
- Season with nutmeg and ground black pepper only.
- Almost to finish, pour the contents into the cake you prepared earlier and put it back in the oven.
- Set the temperature at 180°C and bake again for 15 minutes. until you notice that it is cooked through and the cheese is about to melt.
- Finally, take it out of the oven, let it cool for a few minutes and it will be ready to eat and serve to the little ones of the house.
The post Making this delicious quiche with vegetables and soft cheese first appeared in research-school.