THE exercises for pregnancy They are very useful for health. Numerous studies suggest that it may reduce the risk of developing gestational diabetes and preeclampsia. Additionally, obstetricians and gynecologists recommend getting 20 to 30 minutes of moderate physical activity at least three times a week. Find out which are the most recommended pregnancy exercises and how to perform them.
Benefits of practicing exercises during pregnancy
THE Scientific studies point out that the The benefits of practicing the exercises during pregnancy are:
- Increases energy and improves mood
- relieves the Backache and other spinal pains
- Induces to restful sleep
- Prepare the body for childbirth
- Prevents circulatory problemsswelling of legs and feet, hemorrhoids and constipation
- It helps to check the weight gain
What exercises are most recommended during pregnancy?
THE most recommended exercises during pregnancy are the following:
It’s one of the best exercises for pregnant women. It helps improve circulation, tone muscles, control weight gain and stay more active.
- You should start with 20 minutes of brisk walking 2 or 3 times a week.
- Ideally, start with gentle routines and gradually increase the pace.
It is ideal because it works the muscles of the legs and arms. It reduces swelling and allows you to feel more agile despite your weight gain. Being in the water relieves joint pain, reduces pain in the lower back finally, relax your back muscles.
3. Exercises with light weights
Taking the necessary precautions and making slow, controlled movements is a great way to do this tone and strengthen muscles. Do light exercises it is not harmful. Even if it is recommended consult your doctor before starting this type of training.
Generally, during pregnancy, a light weight is used and more repetitions are performed. That way, it’s less dangerous. As your belly grows, you may not be able to do some exercises. So do what you can, but without forcing the body.
4. Yoga and stretching
Stretching exercises are highly recommended for back and joint pain in pregnant women. It is important to reduce stress. Moreover, Helps eliminate the feeling of fatigue. This discipline also helps you improve your breathing so that it promotes relaxation.
It can be outdoors or on a stationary bike. Cycling offers many benefits, such as reducing stress, toning the legs and controlling weight gain. It is recommended until the fifth or sixth month of pregnancy. You should ride the bike at a moderate pace. Physical activity exercises the heart and prevents cardiovascular problems.
Strengthens the abdomen and back, as well as the pelvic floor muscles. It is important to find a good instructor who specializes in Pilates for pregnant women. It is an exercise to work balance and help the baby to position itself correctly for the moment of delivery. It also improves muscle strength, flexibility and posture.
Exercises for pregnancy: useful tips
- Consult your doctor before starting your exercise program
- If the mother has never followed a regular exercise routine, an initial exercise plan should be established and progressively increased
- It is important to warm up first, to avoid cramps and other harmful effects.
- In the practice of the exercise, a constant and progressive rhythm is recommended, avoiding exercises that require intense physical effort.
Any exercise will be stopped and a doctor will be consulted in case of::
- Vaginal bleeding
- Pain or swelling in the calves
- Reduced movement of the fetus
- Vision blurred
- Leakage of fluid from the vagina.
To produce exercise during pregnancy it is possible to keep fit, accumulating less fat. Plus, it will improve your mood. In this way the the body will be stronger and healthier at the time of delivery.
The post The 6 Best Exercises for Pregnant Women first appeared in research-school.