Do you have hair problems such as excessive dryness and hair loss? Do you notice small, unsightly scales on your scalp? If so, we present a hair treatment with essential oils that could benefit the health of your hair.
Before starting, it is important to keep in mind that hair loss, as well as other related problems, It can be an indicator of an irregularity in the person’s health.
Therefore, medical consultation is always recommended, in addition to implementing healthy habits. As a complement, too You can resort to using natural alternatives like the following.
Why pay attention to hair?
It is common to see hair care and the application of a hair treatment as something purely aesthetic. However, this is a mistake. the scalp it is a physical protective barriernatural thermal insulator and immunological protection.
Thanks to all these functions, It is sensitive to external abuse, such as harsh chemicals and cosmetics. A healthy scalp is of great importance for strong and beautiful hair.
Besides being one of the parts of the bodyor the most precious of people, eHair is the main protection of the head. Although it is usually very resistant, It requires special care to keep it healthy.
How to keep hair nourished?
As indicated by a publication Clinics in Dermatology, a healthy and varied diet in terms of nutrients will make your hair shiny, beautiful and strong. If you don’t have good habits, the effects of hair treatment won’t be as obvious and quick, and may even have no effect.
So, if you want your hair to reflect health and vitality, make sure you practice the following tips every day:
- Stay hydrated by consuming two to three liters of water a day. According to a publication by Nutritional reviewsThis is vital to overall good health, which will in turn help keep your hair healthy and hydrated.
- High consumption of fruit and vegetables. In particular, foods containing vitamins B5 and B6 contribute to hair growth and nutrition, according to a study published by the Polish magazine Wiadomoshi Lekarskie.
- Eliminate negative habits. Some of those that are usually recommended to reduce consumption are coffee, alcoholic beverages and tobacco. They all affect the health of the body, either by causing dehydration or for other reasons.
- Eat foods that contain unsaturated fatty acids every day. According to a study published by the American Journal of Clinical Nutritionthese have several beneficial effects for the body in general and for the skin in particular, so they could help in hair growth.
Hair treatment with oils, a natural option
Opting for an oil hair treatment that helps protect, heal, hydrate and maintain your hair is also an alternative, beyond the wide range of products on the market. Many of its components have proven effects to strengthen hair; on others, more details are still needed.
Although these recipes include only natural ingredients, it is recommended to consult a dermatologist before using them. Likewise, it should be clarified that the following is a popular recipe. Despite its widespread use, the combination of ingredients has not been proven in any scientific study.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil (30 milliliters).
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (15 milliliters).
- 1 tablespoon of almond oil (15 milliliters).
- Add the oils to a container.
- Apply the oil to your hairfrom roots to ends.
- Wrap your hair in a shower cap and leave it on for an hour.
- Rinse as usual.
- Although it is recommended to perform this method once a week, it is preferable to consult your dermatologist about the frequency of use.
Properties of the oil
Now, what are the reasons why a hair treatment with these oils is recommended? Next, we explain a little more about each of them.
The first ingredient of this hair treatment has both culinary and health properties. Vitamin E, available in olive oil, helps hair growth, According to a study published by Tropical life science research.
Similarly, a publication of Nutrients details that the vitamin C, which this oil also supplies, boosts collagen. Thanks to this collagen, you get thicker and softer hair, the split ends and the hair regenerates.
The second 100% natural ingredient in this essential oil hair treatment is coconut oil, which contributes in many ways to the health of the body. When it comes to hair, according to research published by the Journal of Cosmetic Science, It is extremely effective for strengthening.
Almond oil contains proteinminerals and vitamins A, B and E. All of these ingredients are essential when it comes to hydrating your hair, according to traditional medicine.
As for the veracity of its effectiveness, a study published by Complementary therapies in clinical practice cites its traditional applications to treat skin and hair conditions. However, no decisive conclusions are established in this regard, therefore More details on this ingredient are still needed.
Treating your hair with oils won’t work miracles
From all of the above, we can draw two conclusions. The first is that good health is the foundation for healthy skin and hair. If the organism doesn’t work well, it probably reflects through the dermis or hair. Always keep this in mind.
On the other hand, it is true that it is an alternative to resorting to hair treatments with oils that have been used for years and whose benefits are promising, and in some cases have even been scientifically proven.
However, and as a final recommendation, remember that the first thing to do is always consult a dermatologist. Once the treatment has been obtained from the professional, if necessary, You can apply this recipe as a complement, but always with the doctor’s permission.
The post The best hair treatment with essential oils appeared first in research-school.