Some people just can’t resist the temptation to eat dessert whenever the opportunity arises. If this is the case for you but you are concerned about the high calories they contain, there is an alternative. Avocado brownies are healthy and delicious.
You should know that if applied well, it may be like this when you eat it you don’t even notice that instead of the classic chocolate it is made from avocado. When making avocado brownies, you need to know that how you follow the instructions will (or won’t) give you the best result.
It is very important to follow the procedures and that it emulates it quite accurately.
As for some doubts. Surely you are wondering “why avocado? it’s salty!” The most relevant reason to replace chocolate is the high index of fat and calories it contains.
On the other hand, in the avocado brownie recipe, fats are replaced by the very high rate of water and proteins of our star ingredient. Although it is a little salty at the origin (not too much), obviously as it goes through various integration and preparation processes, both its original shape and flavor will change.
Also, it should be noted that avocado brownies are much lighter and recommended for their low calorie index. That means, they do not contain levels of fatcholesterol, what you’re used to and how much they make you fat or guilty after eating them.
Check out the avocado brownie recipe
They contain avocado but without leaving the chocolate
This is a curiosity that we leave for this point to give you time to imagine the recipe for avocado brownies. That is, how it is composed.
Chocolate is not entirely excluded from this dessert. In fact, a very specific type is used: bitter chocolate. Perhaps the healthiest and most recommended variant of this wonderful but controversial ingredient. And that’s just what you’ll use to flavor and shape your brownie alternatives and light Of avocados.
Discover the simplicity and unbeatable flavor of this delicious light dessert.
- 2 cups of dark chocolate (300 g)
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil (60 ml)
- 3 slices of ripe avocado (125 g)
- 3 tablespoons of non-caloric sweetener (sucralose) (45 g)
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla (30 ml)
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder (60 g)
- ⅓ cup self-rising wheat flour (50 g)
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- Cookie molds.
- The first thing to do is go to the oven and preheat to 200 ºC. In order for the brownies to rise, it is important that the oven is already hot.
- Heat the dark chocolate in a double boiler in combination with the coconut oil. As the chocolate bars melt, mix and see to integrate with the oil.
- Once the previous step is completed, be sure to remove from the water bath and let cool at room temperature.
- You will need a food processor in this step. The main reason is because you have to get a puree from avocado slices. This must be homogeneous, without lumps and of absolute consistency.
- Then, in a medium bowl, add the following ingredients: the chocolate-coconut oil mixture and the avocado puree. Beat them and mix them until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Go and add the rest of the ingredients to the mixture, without forgetting the eggs and the wheat flour.
- Beat for 5 minutes until you notice everything has acquired a cake-like texture.
- Keep your brownie molds handy and grease them with a little butter and flour.
- Pour the chocolate and avocado mixture into the molds and bake for 15 minutes.
- As with the traditional ones, to find out if they are cooked, insert a knife: if they come out completely dry, they will be ready.
The post Try this easy and delicious avocado brownie recipe first appeared in research-school.