Vegetable juices are a very healthy food that we should include in our diet. if we want to eliminate toxins and get an extra dose of vitamins and minerals.
Plus, it’s a great way to recover from Christmas excesses, since They help us lose weight and rebalance the body.
Discover in this article 4 combinations of delicious, healthy and detoxifying vegetable juices.
Vegetable juices at any time
vegetable juices They are a great drink to drink at any time of the day. and at any time of the year, thanks to its numerous health properties. Fruit juices are best in the morning, as they are high in sugar and give us a lot of energy.
Instead, if we combine them with vegetables and spices we obtain a more rebalancing effect on the nervous systemso you can drink them even in the evening.
These vegetable juices have the following benefits:
- They facilitate the elimination of toxins from the body thanks to their high purifying power.
- Regulates the function of the liver, kidneys and intestines.
- They improve the appearance and health of skin, hair and nails.
- They are very antioxidants.
- They help us lose weight in a healthy way eliminating fat and promoting diuresis.
- Our energy levels rise.
- Fight nervous disorders such as stress and anxiety.
- They improve nutritional deficiencies such as anemia.
- Defenses go up.
4 healthy and light juices
Try these delicious combinations of fruits, vegetables, herbs, seeds and spices and benefit from its medicinal properties.
1. Cucumber, watercress and ginger
This vegetable juice is refreshing and surprises with its spicy touch. Its main feature is its own diuretic power, which fights swelling and water retention.
- Cucumber has antioxidant and alkalizing properties, two essential properties for long-term good health. Furthermore, it is a good remedy to combat water retention.
- Watercress is a small green leaf in the same family as broccoli and rocket. Have purifying and diuretic propertiesfight anemia and reduce blood sugar.
- Ginger is a very beneficial medicinal spice, especially for women, as well as a natural accelerator of the organism that helps us to lose weight.
2. Tomato, garlic and basil
This tasty vegetable juice it reminds us of the famous gazpacho due to its tomato content. However, it is much lighter and more aromatic and has amazing health properties.
- The lycopenes present in the tomato could have some properties anticancer for some types of cancer, such as prostate, lung, or stomach cancer. these virtues They multiply if we add a little olive oil to our juice and black pepper.
- Garlic is also a natural antibiotic improves blood fluidity and prevents cardiovascular diseases.
- Basil has the dual ability to stimulate the body and relax the nervous system.
3. Beetroot, chia and apple
The intestine is, together with the liver and kidneys, one of the organs most affected by excess food. For this reason we offer this attractive purple juice which it has the virtue of regulating intestinal function whatever ailment you suffer.
- The beetroot or beetroot is rich in iron, so it is a food that it prevents anemia and gives us energy.
- Chia seeds deeply cleanse the intestines and regulate cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- The apple is a very purifying fruit that prevents cardiovascular diseases.
4. Celery, carrot and pear
A sweet and light juice for eliminate many toxins while keeping the skin free from impurities. This drink is ideal for those suffering from pimples and blackheads, especially after eating unhealthy foods.
- Celery is ideal for improving the purifying function of the liver and kidneys, as well as for keeping the skin free from impurities.
- Raw carrot is an excellent antioxidant that prevents eye diseases and gallstones.
- The pear brings a natural sweetness to this juice and it helps us eliminate liquids. It is a very rich fruit silicona mineral that prevents wrinkles.
vegetable juices bring many health benefits. However, you should consult your doctor if you are undergoing any treatment to avoid the effects from being enhanced and to avoid complications.
The post Vegetable juices to recover from excesses first appeared in research-school.